1. We just watched The Ides of March. Not the best. It was pretty slow and boring at times. On IMDb I would give it 7 out of 10 stars.
Hubby watched another Ryan Gosling movie earlier, Drive, and said it was much better but surprisingly gory.
I didn’t really want to see it so he watched it before I got home from work. And what is up with all of these “hey girl” Ryan Gosling things? I don’t get it.
2. I want the Giants to win the Super Bowl on Sunday. I am pretty much over Tom Brady. Even though he’s pretty dorky, I like Eli Manning better. I say 31-24 Giants.
3. A few of the guys in our group of friends freaked out when I suggested bringing a veggie tray to the Super Bowl party on Sunday. I caved and decided to make these. This pimento cheese looks pretty awesome too.
4. I started reading Heart of the Matter the other night. Pretty good so far, I will review when I am done.
5. I love the new promo commercial for Khloe & Lamar and Ice & CoCo’s new seasons. I think it’s just the song I like. Crappy video, but its L.O.V.E by Chris Mann.