Ahhh, it’s here, my first real blog post. I have been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now and I am happy that it is about to be up and running.
To start off my new blog, since this is the New Year afterall, I figured I would set some goals/resolutions. I got the idea to break my goals into certain categories; personal, professional and health/fitness.
- Start and complete Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University.
- Read at least 6 books. (I used to be a huge reader but planning a wedding and family drama over the past year put a damper on my desire to read).
- Start a blog (working on checking that off now!)
- Define a better career path (hoping to set some more specific goals in this category in the coming weeks).
- Give Weight Watchers another try (I tried it last year but didn’t loose much at all)
- Run a sub 60 minute 10K. (My PR is around 1:07)
- Train for and possibly race in a Half Marathon (using this as a guide)
- Workout at least 4 times a week.
I am going to check back in quarterly to see how I am doing on these goals/resolutions.
How about you, are you setting New Years goals and if so what are they?